Wednesday 20 January 2010

Plans for spring break...

SO as of this coming Saturday I will be free until April.
YES.
Anyway I have some plans for spring. For once.


1.) Next week I have collaborated with my dear Ju-On buddy Emily to have a nice little Manchester Uni outing to Sunshine City in Ikebukuro. I just knew she loved our outings and wanted to go on some more.

2.) Entertain my dear old chum Smurf.
Yes, on February the 4th more of Manchester will invade Japan, as Smurf will arrive, and I will entertain her for a number of days.
I've got a few things up my sleeve DONT YOU WORRY.

3.) The day that Smurf leaves I'm taking the nightbus to Osaka to annoy Vivian, and make her accompany me to Nara to see the Deeeeers. Apparently we're also going to Kobe to celebrate Chinese New Year. Might even annoy Keaney for a bit. Not that he'll read this since the last time he used his own blog was 3 months ago. PATHETIC.




4.) I think I need to read. I mean, lookat all these books.
See, this is what happened: Cayley and I discovered BookOff when we came to Japan. For those of you that don't know, BookOff is a book shop, where most of the books are used, but for some bizarre reason they are all in really good condition, and extremely cheap. So as you can see I went overboard.
Half of these are folklore/ ghost story books for my dissertation and the other half are horror novels. I will read... I will...

5.) KOREA.
Fumie & I are planning a nice little trip to Korea at the beginning of March. We will probably go on a tour thingy. That's all I know at the moment.

6.) Ofcourse I will make time for my lovely horsey Northy amid all of this chaos. I took this week off work since I have exams. I have missed him ♥

Oh, and a totally unrelated article, the full document of our trip to the Ju-On house..

No comments:

Post a Comment